Launched in early 2017, Bonafidee’s Direct Debit Complete (DD Complete) is a new functionality within our e-signature suite extending its capabilities for capturing direct debit information. DD Complete can be integrated using our enterprise API, and will give your business the means to be able to firmly verify your customer’s identity and present a direct debit instruction (DDI) in the same signing process.
How it works
A customer will receive an invitation (with your company brand) to complete a paperless direct debit instruction. Bonafidee will capture their bank details and optional preferred payment day, validate their identity and bank details and present a direct debit instruction for authorising payments from their bank account in one signing session.
DD Complete will further automate your online transactions with enhanced KYC and AML compliance. Among the benefits of using DD Complete is the functionality for your customers to choose a preferred payment day and amend their DDI mandate quickly and securely on any web-enabled device.
Benefits to Customers:
- Quick and easy way to authorise bank payments
- Specify a preferred payment day
- A faster, frictionless payment-setup that replaces the documentation normally required for DDI’s
- Easily amendable DDI should the customer choose to change their bank details
Benefits to Organisations:
- Quickly capture the customer’s bank data in a secure signing environment
- Administer the signing process with enhanced KYC and AML compliance
- Paperless documentation for accelerating the payment-setup and signing process
- Digitised DDI’s for a faster boarding process
How much does it cost?
DD Complete can be integrated using Bonafidee’s enterprise API or through our web app using a certain number of credits bought on a pay-as-you-go basis. DD Complete uses the original components of Paperless Direct Debit set up with the added advantages of creating a DD instruction for capturing the customer’s bank details and preferred payment date (4 credits) and the option of carrying out a Bank Account Ownership check (an extra 4 credits).