The web app is easily accessible online for those requiring an immediate, quick and simple means to prepare documents for secure electronic signing and/or run occasional identity checks.
This popular web app is suitable for use with any web browser on your choice of PC, Mac or compatible mobile device. There is no contract, it is a stand-alone online platform that you purchase credits for and redeem as and when Bonafidee is used.
What does it enable me to do?
Once you’re logged in with a positive credit balance, you can use Bonafidee for a multitude of electronic signing and ID verification purposes, for instance:
- Preparing a document for a standard e-signature by a known signatory
- Carrying out an online background check on someone remotely
- Preparing an important agreement for an advanced, legally enforceable e-signature
- Sending a contract to multiple signatories for electronic signing
- Running ‘enhanced’ background checks on a group of people
How do I get the web app?
Sign-up now to request a Bonafidee account and to begin using the web platform.
To maintain a lawful and secure management of data, we are obliged to collect your company number and data protection licence number. If you are a CIFAS member, please indicate this and enter your CIFAS details.
Once you have registered and an account has been set-up, you will be notified by email. Before you can start, you must login and buy some credits. Credits are debited from your Bonafidee account when the platform is used for ID verification and when a Bonafidee generated document is signed and returned. For more information about purchasing credits and the cost of using Bonafidee, click here.