As electronic signature technology matures, the UK accountancy sector is now embracing the many advantages that it delivers – speed and efficiency, cost savings, convenience and protecting your practice from ID theft and fraudulent activity. Previous concerns over legal and regulatory compliance have now been overcome, especially since the new European regulation, eIDAS, which took effect from July 1st 2016.
Using Bonafidee’s advanced e-signature solution, accountancy firms and their staff can operate more confidently and more effectively by reducing the need for client appointments, printing, photocopying, postage and managing endless paper trails, whilst also guarding against fake email addresses and false identities.
- Facilitate immediate, secure, remote e-signing of annual accounts and tax returns at your client’s convenience
- Keep records of evidence of signature to provide to HMRC
- Run straightforward online ID checks on new clients as and when you require them
In professional accountancy practice, the stakes are too high to risk a dependence on anything but an advanced e-signature. That’s why, as a digital trust provider, Bonafidee has positioned itself to become the preferred choice in the tax and accountancy sector. Our client’s confidence in Bonafidee is more than justified - as the digital trust pioneer, we’ve defined new standards to safeguard firms as they engage, interact and transact in today’s digital world.
Bonafidee’s signing process allows us to demonstrate our advanced signing mechanism. It ensures that the document presented to the signatory is legible and they are able to read the contents and sign it by engaging with the process. Considerably more than a ‘tick in a box’ exercise, a series of unique codes are embedded in the document which must be read and transcribed alongside a declaration of signature. Finally, each Bonafidee signing session automatically generates a complete, compliant audit trail culminating in the creation of a tamper-evident sealed signature pack that acts as legally enforceable evidence. This secure and rigorous authentication process helps to protect you against ID theft and online fraud.
So, when you have important agreements, tax returns, forms and letters that require signing and/or you need to verify someone’s true identity, let Bonafidee safeguard you today.
- 24/7 secure access to real-time checks with independent data sources
- Reduce risks – ID theft, stolen documents, online fraud
- Overcome your regulatory compliance and statutory obligations
- Confidently prepare, send and archive e-signed documents speedily and efficiently
- Enhance your client experience and your firm’s reputation
- Maintain a complete, certified audit trail with tamper-evident documentation
For more information
Sign-up now to request a Bonafidee account and to begin using the web platform.