In 2016, retail store and online credit grew to £6.7 billion*. The use of technology has been one of the driving factors because its impact in retail has made high-value goods obtainable on credit terms and available to more customers. With new technology seamlessly integrated into sales, in-store staff are able to offer point of sales (POS) finance and administer more customer sign-ups.
Businesses using new systems of retail finance are able to remove the friction from the customer journey by introducing a digitised process for buying high-value goods with an e-signature to execute credit agreements. As an e-signature provider, our award winning technology can be incorporated into your existing systems giving you the ability to securely sign-up new customers and generate more sales opportunities.
Here are some of the guaranteed benefits of using Bonafidee:
- Accelerate the credit application and agreement process
- Generate quicker sales with a swift and secure e-signing ceremony
- Confidently prepare, send, and securely archive e-signed finance agreements
- Maintain a complete, certified audit trail with a tamper-evident pack
- Authenticate e-signed documents with in-built ID verification
- Adhere to regulatory and statutory mandates for AML and KYC compliance
- Reduce the risk of identity theft, stolen documents, and internet fraud
For more information
* Source: Finance and Leasing Association (FLA) Annual Review 2017